My Favorite Blogs

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Something for me this time!!!

Here are 2 more headbands (tutorial here) I used my serger on the yellow one & its ok but I like the topstitching on the black one best, I stitched the flower different from the tutorial & the same way on both flowers, I tried the contrasting thread on the white flower & i'm not sure that I like it - I think I am gonna rip it out & redo it with a matching color

I made myself a new checkbook cover, I am not sure where the plans I had came from, I had them printed out & stuck in my someday pile so I don't have any website info - I added the ruffle following the same instructions from the sunglasses case tutorial below


So, this started out as a sunglasses case (tutorial here) but my ginormous sunglasses we a little bit to big & stuck out the top, so I will make it a little bit taller next time - but as it turned out my camera fits in it perfectly (you may be thinking, how did she take the picture if her camera is inside the case - well, I grabbed my hubbys camera this morning & snapped a few quick pics)

No comments:

Post a Comment